Capture your Cutest Cowpoke enjoying festivities that the season brings, and possibly win a photo shoot sponsored by Gwin Photography!
Help us show the community the Cutest Cowpokes in our area. Seasoned veterans and casual photographers are welcome! Everyone has the opportunity to showcase their photos and win incredible prizes. Get your cameras out or dig through some of your favorites from 2015 and submit your photos here for a chance to win!
How does it work?
Photo entries will be accepted July 16-August 15. Voting will take place throughout the competition, with voting deadline on August 21 at midnight; the winner will be announced in Sunday's paper, August 28, 2016.
Is there a fee to participate?
Yes. Participants are allowed to enter up to four (4) photos for a $10 fee, or one (1) photo for $5. Fees can be paid securely using a credit card online. All proceeds go to Wyoming Tribune Eagle Newspapers in Education program, helping schools in our community receive the local newspaper for classroom use.
Can I use Photoshop or another photo editing program on my photo before I submit it?
Yes and no. We will accept a photo that has been cropped in Photoshop or another photo editing program. We also allow slight color correction. Basically, we want to see your photos as close to how they looked right when you captured them. If anything is added to or taken away from a photo through a photo editing program, it is not allowed in this contest.
Cutest Cowpoke Winner – Photo shoot sponsored by Gwin Photography! Winner is chosen by receiving the Most Online Votes!
- One valid entry per contestant.
- This contest is void where prohibited by law.
- Winner will be notified by email. If the winner is unreachable after seven (7) days, or if that winner is unavailable for prize fulfillment, an alternate winner will be selected. If Wyoming Tribune Eagle cannot find an eligible winner for the prize, that prize will not be awarded.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Automated voting of any kind is not allowed. Detection of said automated voting will lead to votes being voided.
- Only one registered account per voter. If multiple accounts are detected for a single voter, they will be disabled and votes disqualified.
- Wyoming Tribune Eagle reserves the right to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
- Wyoming Tribune Eagle reserves the right to restrict the local winner to only persons whose primary residence is within a 60-mile radius of the WTE office.
- Employees of Wyoming Tribune Eagle, their parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising sponsors and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of each are not eligible to win any prizes.
- Contest entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of the contest commissioners, which are final on all matters pertaining to the contest.
- Entrants further grant to Wyoming Tribune Eagle the right to use and publish their proper name and state online and in print, or any other media, in connection with the contest.
- Wyoming Tribune Eagle reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including information on contestants and photography.